Trading since the seventies, Swainlands Construction are well established within the restoration and refurbishment industry and offer a professional and reliable service.
Having a great deal of experience in running major and complex loss insurance reinstatement contracts, Swainlands are highly regarded within the industry sector and with loss adjusters, engineers and surveyors alike.
Proud of completing successful projects in a variety of London’s most historic and exclusive buildings, the redevelopment of a multitude of sites across the South East, Swainlands continue to deliver highest quality work across a range of industry sectors.
Swainland Construction have been involved with a number of large value and complex building related claims for us over the last 15 years or so. Swainlands Construction never fail to understand the importance of putting the customer first during this difficult time and are always willing to go the extra mile when required to do so.
Many of our clients have suffered a terrible loss whether this be a loved one or their home and it’s Swainlands Construction warmth and sympathetic attitude that stands them apart from many other contractors. Swainlands Construction have a wealth of knowledge and experience at their fingertips and we have every confidence that they can handle any large or complex job we throw at them”.
We are a well established, reliable and professional family business that has been trading since the seventies. We undertake construction, refurbishment & restoration works for a variety of private and commercial clientele including:
- Property Developers & Landlords
- Commercial Clients (Offices, Work Space, Shops, Restaurants and Boutiques)
- Fitness & Leisure Clients (Gyms, Hotels & Members Clubs)
- Sports Stadia (Hospitality Boxes, Spectator stands and facilities)
- Estates & Property Clients (Apartment blocks, facades & internal/external major works)
- Insurance Related Clients (Emergency call outs, Trace&Access & Reinstatement Works through loss adjustors/assessors)
- Remedial Works (Repairing structural, waterproofing or other building defects)
- Education (Schools, Colleges, Universities)